Learning occurs when communities are built. This belief is the foundation upon which Courtney Harper & Partners designs for education. We foster relationships that support and enhance the learning environment. We craft solutions that anticipate change in learning methodologies. And we tap into the wisdom of faculty, staff and students to help create signature spaces that reflect an institution’s unique spirit, vision and heritage.
- Mark Twain Elementary School — New construction of an elementary school
- Sugar Grove Academy — New construction of a middle school
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center — Center for Targeted Therapy
- University of Texas Health — University Tower Renovation
- University of Houston Law Center — Renovation
- Texas A&M University — Agronomy Field Laboratory Renovation
- University of Houston Victoria — Administrative Services Building